Talad Klong Tuay (Bangkok)
Fresh market located at Asok and Rama 4 Junction.
Talad Rot Fai (Bangkok)
Want to know what our favorite night market in Bangkok is? Talad Rot Fai, which translates into English as “train market” (talad = market, rot fai = train). It has gained popularity as a retro lovers and (affordable) antiques market, lots of vintage clothing, retro furniture and memorabilia, but has expanded into other kinds of merchandise too. The market takes place on land which is owned by the State Railway of Thailand – there used to be a railway station, but it’s just been an abandoned piece of land for many years before they started this market here.
Choose Art Per Nature
- Thailand Paintings For sale
- Angkor Marble Stone Carving For Sale
- Thailand Earthenware For Sale
- Indonesia Wooden Carving For Sale (Bali)
- Traditional Thai Khon Masks For Sale
- Thailand Print For Sale (Limited Editions)
- Epoxy Resin Artworks For Sale
- Vietnam Lacquer Paintings For Sale
- Thailand Metal Art For Sale